Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm baaaack!!!

Well anyone who checks in here can clearly see I'm useless at keeping up with blog posts! I'm a Facebooker,not a Blogger. Truth is I gave up on blogging last year,but have recently been convinced I really should give it another go. Apparently not everyone likes Facebook(what the??!) and it looks like I haven't done any recent work! Theory is one should blog at least once a week-so lets see how I go with that(might need some back patting and cheering encouragement guys!). So please,leave a comment,say hi,just so I know SOMEONE is looking at my blog! That might actually encourage me to post more :)

So first post of the year goes out to Karina and Adam who are getting married TOMORROW! This was our first meeting despite actually living about 200m up the road from each other. Karina does fitness pole dancing-I have deltoids envy! While they threw each other in the lake I smugly kept dry in my pink gumboots-until I went in too deep and filled them up.That will teach me!









6 comments:

  1. Great photos Julie! I am one of those people who are not on Facebook anymore but I still love to see your photos and check what magic you have created recently! You are shooting one of my friends from work (Belinda and Ben) and I can't wait to see the results of their love shoot/wedding Robyn Ferrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robyn! Was wondering where you had got to! Hope you nad Matt are well and still laughing your way through life :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks great Julie! I'm glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Pictures but Karina is certainly not a Pole dancer and you need to make a formal apology on your blog thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,
      Thank you for your comment.You obviously know Karina and I have spoken to her about your comment to make sure that what I wrote was ok with her. My blog post clearly states that she does FITNESS pole dancing,something she is extremely proud of and passionate about.No apology necessary from me.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, thats a little rude speaking on Karinas behalf, she is not offended at all, she is actually quite flattered. wonder why you wouldnt give your name? Apologies Julie, but it appears that this person does NOT know karina, or the statement wouldnt have been published. thanks again Julie!!!!!!

      Delete