Wednesday, February 10, 2010

STYLED-Couture Bridal Runway Show,Newcastle

Last Saturday on I think the hottest,muggiest and most humid day I have ever experienced, I joined the team at WHITE Magazine to photograph STYLED, their first couture fashion show to raise the profile of our region's very talented designers! We were all melting in the heat and I don't know how the models didn't faint in their corseted creations! I LOVED that everyone who attended was frocked to the nines and looking red carpet ready! The last shot is Sylvia Lee who won Designer of the Year with her extremely proud Mum :)  Here's some of my faves from the night...


























































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos/photography and gorgeous gowns and pettiskirts :)
    Stay fabulous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete